AUSTRALIAN GOLD MINES - GOLD MINES
Australian gold mines - Options on gold.
Australian Gold Mines
- A place where gold is mined
- (Gold Mine (Long Beach)) The Gold Mine is a 1,900 seat multi-purpose arena in Long Beach, California, on the campus of California State University, Long Beach.
- A source of wealth, valuable information, or resources
- (The Gold Mine) Gold Mine Studios is the name of recording studios in Los Angeles, California and Brentwood, Tennessee.
- a native or inhabitant of Australia
- of or relating to or characteristic of Australia or its inhabitants or its languages; "Australian deserts"; "Australian aborigines"
- (australia) a nation occupying the whole of the Australian continent; Aboriginal tribes are thought to have migrated from southeastern Asia 20,000 years ago; first Europeans were British convicts sent there as a penal colony
- A native or national of Australia, or a person of Australian descent
Hill End: A Historic Australian Goldfields Landscape
One of the first national historic sites of Australia, the historic gold-rush town Hill End is profiled in this account of the day-to-day life of its residents. The prominence of the region's gold rush is demythologized to reveal the distinct histories of the Wiradjuri people; convicts who occupied the Wiradjuri lands, miners from China, Germany, Britain and Ireland; and the farming community that endured for generations after the boom ended. Documentary evidence, artifacts, visual representations, and memories are used to explore the multiple social layers of this notable site of Australian cultural tourism.
One night in the Australian desert #3
Distant lightning in the West Australian desert around Wiluna Gold Mine, 1990. Long night exposure on tripod. Between 20 to 60 second exposures.
Cobar, New South Wales, Australia IMG 5100 New Cobar Gold Mine
The New Cobar Gold Mine is located off The Kidman Way in Cobar, New South Wales, Australia.
© Darren Stones
All Rights Reserved
australian gold mines
This is a reproduction of a book published before 1923. This book may have occasional imperfections such as missing or blurred pages, poor pictures, errant marks, etc. that were either part of the original artifact, or were introduced by the scanning process. We believe this work is culturally important, and despite the imperfections, have elected to bring it back into print as part of our continuing commitment to the preservation of printed works worldwide. We appreciate your understanding of the imperfections in the preservation process, and hope you enjoy this valuable book.
dry panning gold
pearl earrings with gold
gold filled rosary
heart gold and soul silver sprites
antique white gold wedding bands
pink tourmaline white gold ring
universal gold and bullion
white gold wedding bands sets
rose gold stackable ring
white gold diamond earring jackets
Post a comment