GOLD HEART TOGGLE NECKLACE - TOGGLE NECKLACE
Gold Heart Toggle Necklace - White Gold Tahitian Pearl.
Gold Heart Toggle Necklace
- In combinatorics, a k-ary necklace of length n is an equivalence class of n-character strings over an alphabet of size k, taking all rotations as equivalent. It represents a structure with n circularly connected beads of up to k different colors.
- A necklace is an article of jewellery which is worn around the neck. Necklaces are frequently formed from a metal jewellery chain, often attached to a locket or pendant.
- jewelry consisting of a cord or chain (often bearing gems) worn about the neck as an ornament (especially by women)
- A kind of wall fastener for use on hollow walls, having a part that springs open or turns through 90° after it is inserted so as to prevent withdrawal
- toggle switch: a hinged switch that can assume either of two positions
- any instruction that works first one way and then the other; it turns something on the first time it is used and then turns it off the next time
- A short rod of wood or plastic sewn to one side of a coat or other garment, pushed through a hole or loop on the other side and twisted so as to act as a fastener
- A pin or other crosspiece put through the eye of a rope or a link of a chain to keep it in place
- The region of the chest above the heart
- the hollow muscular organ located behind the sternum and between the lungs; its rhythmic contractions move the blood through the body; "he stood still, his heart thumping wildly"
- The heart regarded as the center of a person's thoughts and emotions, esp. love or compassion
- A hollow muscular organ that pumps the blood through the circulatory system by rhythmic contraction and dilation. In vertebrates there may be up to four chambers (as in humans), with two atria and two ventricles
- the locus of feelings and intuitions; "in your heart you know it is true"; "her story would melt your bosom"
- the courage to carry on; "he kept fighting on pure spunk"; "you haven't got the heart for baseball"
- A deep lustrous yellow or yellow-brown color
- made from or covered with gold; "gold coins"; "the gold dome of the Capitol"; "the golden calf"; "gilded icons"
- A yellow precious metal, the chemical element of atomic number 79, valued esp. for use in jewelry and decoration, and to guarantee the value of currencies
- An alloy of this
- coins made of gold
- amber: a deep yellow color; "an amber light illuminated the room"; "he admired the gold of her hair"
Autumn's Heart Necklace
I just made this yesterday, and I simply love it. I made it for my upcoming fall collection that I should have up later on this month.
The pendant is made of african jade, shaped in a heart, copper dyed freshwater pearls, and czech glass marble opq. with a gold plated metal toggle clasp complete this beautiful necklace.
See my profile for more info and my etsy site!
A gorgeous vintage inspired necklace on two gold toned chains. The necklace features 5 unique handmade ribbon "beads" and 4 aqua blue round beads. It closes in the front with a heart shaped toggle clasp.
warranted 22 karat gold
portable gold dredge
exchange rate dubai gold
gold beaded earrings
real gold mining limited
things to do on the gold coast
Post a comment